Monday, August 30, 2010

First Post

I am a Communication Studies major hoping to switch into RTF. I was told by my advisor that I needed to take this course in order to switch my major. Not only am taking this class to be able to get into my desired major, but also to give me a better idea of what a major in RTF entails. I used to be into acting and realistically I won't be making a career of that. I hope to one day work in producing Spanish television or film. I am excited about all the movies that we will be watching in the course as well. Most have been on my "list" for years and I have yet to see them.

The Hype Machine has been one of my favorite blogs lately. It is a collection of various music blogs and a good spot to find new music.
http://hypem.com/#/

No comments:

Post a Comment